Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Piper!


 My littlest child has now turned ONE! I can't believe how much time has passed. She is a true joy for all of us. I'm particularly glad that I did the photo blog last year. I have so many more pictures of her first year than any of the other kids. I love every little thing about her. I have found that I'm so much more patient with her than I was before. I'm not sure if it's my age or just the fact that I've done all this before. Either way, it's definitely a good thing. Much love to my little girl!

Of course, I have to put in a few pictures of her first birthday cake. For the record, she didn't like it at all! Everyone else did though, so I know it wasn't my cooking. I don't think it will be long before she figures out about all the yummy goodness that comes with cake!

~ Misty


No comments: