Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

To Blog or not to Blog?

I have been trying to figure out how to do my blog now that I'm done with my 365 project. I had a lot of fun doing it, but it was very challenging and time consuming. There's no doubt I have plenty of subject material, what with the house, the kids, life in general that never stops moving. Although, as blog design goes, I'm pretty clueless. Everytime I start trying to do my own research, I get sidetracked by someone's blog and I lose another hour of "research". So, I'm waiting for some ideas to just magically appear or someone to say, "Hey! You should do it this way!" Unless this happens, I have a feeling it's going to be a painful process trying to figure out how to do this and it not look so elementary. I guess at least I am finally posting again, it's only been four months since my last one.

Now that I got that whole discussion out there, here's what else is going on. Piper is one on Friday! I know, I can hardly believe it. The kids are all on spring break this week, Hailey's friend birthday party is tomorrow and she turns 10 on the 22nd. Michelle and Dustin will be here for the weekend to celebrate both of their birthdays.

I haven't taken any pictures lately, funny how I have needed these past couple months to recoup from the last year. This picture was taken in February, I have it posted on the fireplace at our house to remind us of how quickly we need to get things done. It's great motivation for Brad.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

To blog. :) You have so much love, family, faith and amazingness in your life that its worth sharing. Not only as a creative documentation of your life as a family or your random thoughts but also as wonderful inspiration for so many others that look to a woman like you for advice and motivation. You know I would read it....and I would certainly be willing to help you on the techie end of things if you need any help. :) Love you! ~Steph

Unknown said...

Thanks Stephanie!!! YES! I need your help! The best would be when you come up here sometime, we can hit Starbucks or something and you can give me a tutorial - I'll provide all the beverages! Love you too!