Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cool Facts

I found some interesting things when I was transferring the pictures from Hailey's camera to the computer. I couldn't figure out why it was taking so long to transfer them and why they ended in "mov" instead of "jpeg". Then it dawned on me that she had figured out how to take movies on her camera. When Michaela stayed the night a couple of weeks ago, the girls decided to make a series of movies. Most of them were only a couple of seconds, a few a little longer and then they finally got a clip here that turned out pretty good, especially considering they are only seven. I am not very good at editing movies yet or I would try to splice it all together, maybe next time!

The culprits doing self-portraits. I think they are destined for something special!

No comments: