Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Favorite Words

Anderson is really talking a lot now, or at least trying to. Some of his favorite words are, "More!" - as in right now, I don't want to wait.
"Bath!" - as in right now, I don't want to wait.
"Choc milk!" - as in right now, I don't want to wait... Get the picture? Well, in case you didn't, I took a few of him tonight, demanding More!!!


And while I was at it, I took a few of the kids goofing around in the kitchen. They are all camera hams. They love to come look at the display to see what kind of picture I took, then run back into position. Oh, and the reason Annaliese has no shirt on, is we just had dinner and I didn't want her to get anything on her shirt, so instead of putting another one on, she insisted on waiting until after dinner to put on the original shirt. Some days you just have to pick your battles...




No comments: