Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Anna's Big Day!

Annaliese started preschool last week. She has been excited about this event for quite some time. She was particularly upset when Jackson and Hailey started a few weeks ago. But, we assured her that her day would come soon. And finally, it did! She attends on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and she loves it.

So excited for her first day!
I think Hailey was almost as excited as Annaliese.

At the front door to the preschool. Anderson wasn't quite as happy when we left without her. He kept saying, "Anna?" And I have been truly amazed at how calm he is when it's just him. All of us went to Panera the first morning and he sat there all nice and quiet. I think I can handle this new Anderson, even if it is only for two and a half hours.

Anderson literally tackled Annaliese when he saw her in the hallway! Annaliese with the assistant Deb Aalfs.
I am thrilled that she is in the first preschool class for Orchard Hill Church. OHC has been planning this preschool for a long time and it has been a dream come true for the staff, members and friends of Orchard Hill. I can remember asking about a preschool when we first started attending seven years ago. And our patience has been rewarded! I am so excited to see this blossom and grow, and especially for all the little ones that are now preschoolers at Orchard Hill.

No comments: