Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

It's been a while since I have posted. I figured that I finally needed to get these pics up. I was a little slack around Easter as I had back surgery the week before. I wasn't really moving around that well until Thursday night or so. The pictures aren't that great, but the kids had a lot of fun. Mom and Michelle helped them do Easter eggs on Saturday. They all really enjoyed that. We went to Orchard Hill for service on Saturday night. It was an awesome service reminding us why Easter is so important. The little ones weren't that thrilled with sitting through the whole service. But it was nice for all of us to be there together.

All the kids getting a little messy. They all look pretty rough - remember, I wasn't really up to dressing them and making a nice picture.
Hunting on the farm at the Block's. All the kids got into it and there were a ton of eggs for them to find. Tried to get a group picture, but it's practically impossible to get all the kids to look at the same time.

Anderson trying to get in the picture. I love his little smile!

The girls always smile so pretty.

I tried to get all four kids, but Jackson is going through this phase where he doesn't like to have his picture taken. So, it ends of being more of a hassle to convince him to smile nice. (At least I am hoping it is a phase!)

The girls got sunglasses from Grandma Bev. That and their matching coats, so cute!

Sunday we went to brunch at Grandpa Les and Grandma Mildred's. All of Brad's cousins were there with their kids. A great egg hunt for the kids, even though it was sooooo windy! Later in the day we headed back home and had another egg hunt and dinner. The kids were exhausted by the end of the day and the sugar high made them crash hard. I can't believe how much candy they have!

No comments: