Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Hailey!

Hailey is now 8 years old! I can't believe where all the time has gone and how much has happened in the last eight years. She is such a big girl now and we are so proud of the little lady she is becoming. I am savoring all these moments because I know they won't last forever.
Beautiful Butterfly cake that Grandma Hazel made.
We celebrated her birthday at the bowling alley with some of her friends and Grandparents.

A very happy Hailey!

Brad and Annaliese. Brad helped Annaliese and Anderson bowl. They loved every minute of it! The only picture I have of Jackson was him pouting because he didn't get to bowl as much as he wanted to, so I thought I would leave that one out.

This would have been a better picture if one of her friends hadn't put their fingers up behind Hailey. But what can you really expect from eight year-olds?

All her friends made a great party for Hailey. So happy for her!

No comments: