Anderson was the lucky one to help today. I've timed them to be done about the time the kids roll in from school. The house is smelling wonderful!!!
It's rather difficult to get this guy to look at the camera and smile while cooking,
but he made an effort - baby steps
All done!Apple Crescent Surprise
2 cans crescent rolls
2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored (I use whatever I have in the house)
2 sticks butter, melted
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 can (12 oz) ginger ale
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut each apple into 8 wedges.
- Open crescent rolls, place apple wedge in each one. Roll up.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour over crescent rolls.
- Pour ginger ale on top.
- Bake 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.