Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TIO Tuesday - Buffalo Chicken Dip & Chili Chocolate Strawberries

We went to a friend's house for the Super Bowl in February and I was searching for something that I could bring in the crock pot, but different from what I always bring. I asked my friend Debbie for her Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe and I'm so glad I did! It was super simple and sooo good. We had it as a dip, shown here with celery (because if you eat it with celery it's way more healthy!) and also as a filling in soft tacos. Warning though, the stuff is addictive. If you're smart, you'll place yourself strategically close to the buffalo chicken dip and the strawberries!

I don't think this picture does the dip justice, you just have to try it - and then you'll know.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 cream cheese (8oz each)
3/4 c franks hot sauce
1c ranch
2 c chicken
1 c shredded cheese
Mix together and cook @ 350 for 30 mins
***I used shredded chicken that I already had in the freezer. I probably used a tad more cheese and I did mine in the crock pot, so it cooked longer than 30 minutes.  Thanks again to Debbie for this recipe!

I also made these strawberries. The name was too long to put in the title, but they actually have a cream cheese filling. I dipped the tops in crushed graham crackers and coated them with melted chili chocolate. They're just a little spicy and a lot of sweet, and oh so yummy!

~ Misty

No comments: