The recipe calls for the mini reese's, but I only had the large ones, so we chopped them up and put them in.
A little time in the oven and yummy goodness is here
Doesn't that look delicious? See all the chocolate and peanut butter melted perfectly? It's just slightly sinful.
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz bag of Reese’s Mini cups
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease your loaf pan (I used an 8 x 4 pan) with butter or shortening.
- In a medium bowl whisk together your flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together your bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg and sugars.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Batter will be lumpy.
- Fold in your Reese’s Mini cups and spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approx 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then loosen the edges of the pan with a knife and remove from loaf pan, transferring bread to a cooling rack.