Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Ready for Primer

Brad and crew have been busy at the house getting the rest of the drywall hung and mudding, taping, texturing all the walls and ceilings. Brad is still working on the upstairs, but the majority of the downstairs is now ready for primer - yay!!! Here's a few pictures of the progress:

From living room to entryway. On the right is Piper's room. It was one of the last ones to get drywall hung, so it's not quite done yet.

Master bedroom looking to front entryway. Behind that is the hall closet, also done later, so it's not sprayed yet.

From entryway to living room

From kitchen to living room.

I'm loving how the arches turned out. Brad really did a good job with them, I told him his high school math teacher would be proud.
Just a side note, I'm posting these pictures so that we can see the progress too. Working on it everyday, sometimes it gets discouraging and we feel like we aren't getting anywhere. When I have these updates to reference, it's kind of a refresher to look back and see where we were and how far we've come. Brad says we'll be painting within two weeks. Now I just have to pick out paint colors. If he didn't have such an opinion it would be much easier. Fortunately, the kids don't really care and I think I will have free rein with their rooms.
~ Misty

No comments: