Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

As I began the new year last night, I was struck by how easily my children are able to adapt to their circumstances and find happiness in everything around them. Piper was being pulled in a little wagon and her laugh and expression on her face was truly priceless. I had to snap a picture because it was the perfect example of how I want to be this year. I want to look and more importantly, feel that happy more often. I'm not delusional enough to think it will happen every day, but it's something to strive for. I think I really need to pay more attention to my children and learn from them, instead of trying to "teach" them things. I clearly have a lot of things I need to relearn.

~ Misty

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hooray for footie pajamas, happy kids and learning from our babes. :)